There are CAD, drawing and processing, inspection & measurement cleaning , pellicle processing steps.
- Photomask production starts after receiving and checking the CAD data and the specification received.
- After drawing check in CAD process, we send the check data in PDF or other formats to the customer for confirmation.
- After the customer's approval, it goes on to the production line; reticle/ master drawing process or copy printing process.
- Through the processing step, it goes through development, etching, photo resist removal, cleaning and drying processes.
- Pattern measurement and cosmetic inspection.
- Some of reticles directly go to cleaning step without attaching pellicles. Master and copy masks all go to cleaning step.
- After applying a pellicle, check if there are any foreign particulars.
- Final inspections for check items including the specification, criteria, surface.
- Packing and shipping